As a church planter you are called to do three things, one; win the the lost (evangelism). Second; build up people by connecting them to other people who will help them to learn biblical truths. (discipleship). Third; Send people out to serve. Activate them into their gifts and callings.
Practical Steps before you plant.
1. Gather 35 people.
2. Build a team that will help you.
3. Raise enough funds for start up cost and your wage.
4. Create an action plan.
5. Develop your vision, purpose, values, direction and set your beliefs in order.
6. Develop the type of government you will have.
7. Develop your DNA.
8. Who will you connect with for strength. Relationships - Encouragement - Resourcesd.v
9. Set up a Non-Profit Society status.
10. Set up your Banking.
11. Make sure you have a great bookkeeper that knows what they are doing?
12. Find a location. Clean - Safe - Inviting - Cheap
13. Aquire the nessary equipment.
14. Make sure you have the right positions filled.